Industrial Steel Building Design - Session 4 (course)
Session 4 - 0.15 CEU
Duration: 1 h 16 m
This is the fourth session of a four-part webinar. In this session, the following will be presented:
- Building Analysis and Design Example
- Inspection & Rehabilitation
- Temperature and Toughness
- Boiler Supports
- Several days prior to your course start date, you will receive an email registration link and further information as required. An email for course material downloads (if applicable), will be provided after checkout. Courses are non-refundable. Rescheduling may be possible (conditions apply) up to 3 business days prior to the start of the course.
- This course includes pdf handouts.
Recommended publications for the course:
Crane-Supporting Steel Structures: Design Guide, 4th edition
The AISC publication referenced in this webinar can be found at the following: