Industrial Building Design - Session 1 (course)
Session 1 - 0.1 CEU
Building a cost-effective industrial building structure takes extensive planning in order to be successful. So, in conjunction with the third edition of the CISC Crane-Supporting Steel Structure: Design Guide and updated design examples, we are offering an exclusive live online course that provides a clear understanding of the most practical and economical solutions for framing a typical industrial building to the requirements of CSA Standard S16-14 and NBC 2015.
Recommended publications for the course:
Crane-Supporting Steel Structures: Design Guide, 3rd edition
The AISC publication referenced in this webinar can be found at the following:
This is the first session of a four-part webinar. In this session, the following will be presented:
- Code Provisions & Design Standards
- Course Building Design Example Overview
- Standing Seam Roofing Systems
- Support for Cladding
- Several days prior to your course start date, you will receive an email registration link and further information as required. An email for course material downloads (if applicable), will be provided after checkout. Courses are non-refundable. Rescheduling may be possible (conditions apply) up to 3 business days prior to the start of the course.
- This course includes pdf handouts.