Designing with the CISC Handbook of Steel Construction, 12th Edition - Session 3
Session 3 - 0.15 CEU
Duration: 1 h 25 m
This is the 3rd session of a 4-part webinar.
The course references the CISC Handbook of Steel Construction 12th edition and is a required publication for a proper understanding of the presented material. The CISC Handbook of Steel Construction is available in hardcopy or digital subscription.
Required publication for the course:
CISC Handbook of Steel Construction - 12th Edition, 2021
CISC Handbook of Steel Construction - 12th Ed - Digital 1 Year Subscription License
Framed Beam Shear Connections, Compression Members
This session covers Framed Beam Shear Connections (Part 3 of the Handbook), and Compression Members (Part 4 of the Handbook). Included are calculations for a total of twelve design examples, covering multiple types of framed beam connections, and compression members.
Eligibility for CEUs
CEUs will be issued for this webinar to participants that meet the following criteria:
- Participant must attend at least 75% of the webinar
- CEUs are only eligible for a participant with a 90% attention rating. In order to maximize your rating the webinar must be full screen. Working on other things while the webinar is running (i.e. not full attention) minimizes your attention rating. The webinar platform automatically tracks your rating.
- CEUs are issued to the registered contact person only (person with assigned seat)
- Upon your purchase, you will receive an email to register course participant seat(s). Assignment of your seat is necessary for course registration, a necessary step, even if you have purchased only one. Please check your junk folder if not in your inbox. An email for course material downloads (if applicable), will be provided after checkout. Courses are non-refundable. Rescheduling may be possible (conditions apply) up to 3 business days prior to the start of the course.
- This course includes pdf handouts.
- The CISC Handbook of Steel Construction is sold separately.