Industrial Steel Building Design - Session 3 (course)
Session 3 - 0.15 CEU
Duration: 1 h 37 min
This is the third session of a four-part webinar.
This session details the approach to analysing a building structure along with a complete design example. Supplementary topics such as Costs, Coatings, Inspection and Rehabilitation of industrial buildings concludes the session.
In this session, the following will be presented:
- Building Analysis and Design Example
- Costs and Coatings
- Inspection & Rehabilitation
Eligibility for CEUs
CEUs will be issued for this webinar to participants that meet the following criteria:
- Participant must attend at least 75% of the webinar
- CEUs are only eligible for a participant with a 90% attention rating. In order to maximize your rating the webinar must be full screen. Working on other things while the webinar is running (i.e. not full attention) minimizes your attention rating. The webinar platform automatically tracks your rating.
- CEUs are issued to the registered contact person only (person with assigned seat)
- Upon your purchase, you will receive an email to register course participant seat(s). Assignment of your seat is necessary for course registration, a necessary step, even if you have purchased only one. Please check your junk folder if not in your inbox. An email for course material downloads (if applicable), will be provided after checkout. Courses are non-refundable. Rescheduling may be possible (conditions apply) up to 3 business days prior to the start of the course.
- This course includes pdf handouts.
Recommended publications for the course:
Industrial Steel Structures, 2nd Edition
Crane-Supporting Steel Structures: Design Guide, 4th edition
The AISC publication referenced in this webinar can be found at the following: