Seismic Design of Industrial Steel Structures and CSA S16-14 Annex M - Session 2 (course)
Regular price $217.71
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Session 2 - 0.15 CEU
Duration: 1 h 19 m
This is the second session of a two-part webinar. In this session, the following will be presented:
- Example Structure 1 – Part 2
- Base Shear Calculations
- Structural Irregularities
- Methods of Analysis
- Notional Loads and P-Delta Effects
- Annex M
- Why Annex M
- Seismic Force Resisting Systems
- Method of Analysis
- System Redundancy
- Effective Mass
- Shared Columns
- Vertical Seismic Effects
- Anchorage Strength and Detailing
- Example Structure 2
Eligibility for CEUs
CEUs will be issued for this webinar to participants that meet the following criteria:
- Participant must attend at least 75% of the webinar
- CEUs are only eligible for a participant with a 90% attention rating. In order to maximize your rating the webinar must be full screen. Working on other things while the webinar is running (i.e. not full attention) minimizes your attention rating. The webinar platform automatically tracks your rating.
- CEUs are issued to the registered contact person only (person with assigned seat)
- Upon your purchase, you will receive an email to register course participant seat(s). Assignment of your seat is necessary for course registration, a necessary step, even if you have purchased only one. Please check your junk folder if not in your inbox. An email for course material downloads (if applicable), will be provided after checkout. Courses are non-refundable. Rescheduling may be possible (conditions apply) up to 3 business days prior to the start of the course.
- This course includes pdf handouts.