Steel Erection Cost Analysis - Estimating (course)
Webinar - 0.1 CEU
Duration: 1 h
Understanding how to properly identify the costs that must be considered when pricing the installation of any type of steel structure. It is important in running a business efficiently. This webinar will provide insight in the process that an erector follows to estimate the erection of steel buildings, pipe racks, tanks, bridges and more! With the use of examples and an estimating spreadsheet, you will learn all the cost components that are standard in every installation project from start to finish.
Eligibility for CEUs
CEUs will be issued for this webinar to participants that meet the following criteria:
- Participant must attend at least 75% of the webinar
- CEUs are only eligible for a participant with a 90% attention rating. In order to maximize your rating the webinar must be full screen. Working on other things while the webinar is running (i.e. not full attention) minimizes your attention rating. The webinar platform automatically tracks your rating.
- CEUs are issued to the registered contact person only (person with assigned seat)
- Upon your purchase, you will receive an email to register course participant seat(s). Assignment of your seat is necessary for course registration, a necessary step, even if you have purchased only one. Please check your junk folder if not in your inbox. An email for course material downloads (if applicable), will be provided after checkout. Courses are non-refundable. Rescheduling may be possible (conditions apply) up to 3 business days prior to the start of the course.
- This course includes pdf handouts.