Steel Bridges: Design, Fabrication, & Construction - Session 4 (course)
Session 4 - 0.2 CEU
Duration: 1 h 55 m
This is the fourth session of a seven-part webinar. In this session, the following will be presented:
- Wind and Seismic Load Effects
- Design Example 2 – Straight Box Girder
Eligibility for CEUs
CEUs will be issued for this webinar to participants that meet the following criteria:
- Participant must attend at least 75% of the webinar
- CEUs are only eligible for a participant with a 90% attention rating. In order to maximize your rating the webinar must be full screen. Working on other things while the webinar is running (i.e. not full attention) minimizes your attention rating. The webinar platform automatically tracks your rating.
- CEUs are issued to the registered contact person only (person with assigned seat)
- Several days prior to your course start date, you will receive an email registration link and further information as required. An email for course material downloads (if applicable), will be provided after checkout. Courses are non-refundable. Rescheduling may be possible (conditions apply) up to 3 business days prior to the start of the course.
- This course includes pdf handouts.
Recommended publications for the course:
Straight Steel Girder Bridges
Curved Steel Girder Bridges
Electronic subscription coming soon!